Home | Contact Us
Search     for    
Home > Cars > 2002 Jaguar X-Type

2002 Jaguar X-Type
























Year: 2002
Vehicle Name: Jaguar X-Type
Zip Code: 59901
Trim: 3.0
Body Style: Sedan
Interior Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Engine: 3.0L NA V6 double overhead cam (DOHC) 24V
Mileage: 82,000
Price: $5,995
Cash Special:
Down Payment As Low As:
VIN: SAJEA51C92WC21898
Description: Our 2002 Jaguar X-Type is the manufacturers first ever all-wheel-drive vehicle. Called Traction 4, this system is similar to Audi's quattro, with 40 percent of the power sent to the front wheels and the remaining 60 percent directed toward the rear. This all-wheel-drive system gives you extra control on dry pavement and especially in inclement weather without having to subject yourself to a gas guzzling SUV.Under the hood, a 3.0-liter DOHC V6, good for 231 horsepower, powers this Jag. Owner have found this V6 to be smooth and capable, with impressive power.Proclaiming its heritage, this X-Type is smooth and sleek, with a chrome grille, and rounded quad headlights.Inside, the cab is well thought out with simple controls and gauges, plus packed with a full array of standard luxury features including power adjustable leather seats, all power options, Automatic climate control, and keyless entry. Front air conditioning, Front airbags: dual, Side airbags: front, Side curtain airbags: front, Cassette, Radio: AM/FM, ABS: 4-wheel, Power brakes, Interior accents: wood-tone, Shift knob trim: wood, Steering wheel trim: leather, Center console, Cruise control, Multi-function remote: keyless entry, Power steering, Steering wheel mounted controls: audio, Steering wheel: tilt and telescopic, Clock, Gauge: tachometer, Front fog lights, Side mirror adjustments: power, Side mirrors: heated, Driver seat power adjustments, Front seat type: bucket, Rear seat type: bench, Upholstery: leather, Anti-theft system: alarm, Power door locks, Wheel diameter: 16 inch, Wheels: alloy, Power windows, Window defogger: rear
Features: Our 2002 Jaguar X-Type is the manufacturers first ever all-wheel-drive vehicle. Called Traction 4, this system is similar to Audi's quattro, with 40 percent of the power sent to the front wheels and the remaining 60 percent directed toward the rear. This all-wheel-drive system gives you extra control on dry pavement and especially in inclement weather without having to subject yourself to a gas guzzling SUV.Under the hood, a 3.0-liter DOHC V6, good for 231 horsepower, powers this Jag. Owner have found this V6 to be smooth and capable, with impressive power.Proclaiming its heritage, this X-Type is smooth and sleek, with a chrome grille, and rounded quad headlights.Inside, the cab is well thought out with simple controls and gauges, plus packed with a full array of standard luxury features including power adjustable leather seats, all power options, Automatic climate control, and keyless entry.
New or Used: U